Further Course Information
Audience : This course is aimed at the more experienced SharePoint User looking to build workflows in SharePoint Online and Office 365 using Microsoft Flow and Forms using Microsoft PowerApps.
Duration : 4 Day
Course Description : This is a four day course covering both the PowerApps and Flow Courses. The course is instructor lead which will be delivered onsite using your own SharePoint system or using Standsure Technologies training environment so the delegates get the most from their training with a more hands on experience. The training course demonstrates how to create and build Flows to integrate with SharePoint Online and use Microsoft PowerApps for End User Forms and Apps using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Topics covered during the course:
To be confirmed
Booking This Course
If you wish to discuss or ask an questions in regards to this course our team can be contacted by emailing email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Terms and Conditions
*Group booking size may vary based on course difficulty and skill levels of the delegates attending the course. If its deemed that users require more one to one training we can reduce the group size to allow for more questions, answers and technical knowledge.
**Sessions may be recorded however this will be for use of the person(s) on the course only and will not be shared publicly unless otherwise stated prior to course start date.
***Free 30 days support is offered to anyone who books a course and completes the course. This will allow up to a maximum of 15 questions and communicated using email or other suitable means to provide an answer. 30 days starts from the last day of the training course and includes weekends.
- Standsure Technology has the right to accept and decline any training requests
- Prices stated on website for any courses and services are a Per Day Rate.
- Prior to any online course its recommended to check your browser for compatibility issues however a test will be conducted anywhere before 7 days of the course start date
- Prices above do not include expenses for any onsite training in UK, Ireland and Europe these do vary based upon location of the training.
- Classroom training sessions will be hosted in the first instance onsite at the location of the booking party, however classroom training can be booked at any location in the UK at an additional cost. Our preferred provider is Regus.
- All course material is provided electroncially as Word or PDF formats depending on the course selected.
Full terms and conditions will be provided upon course booking or upon request.